I-PAS (I-Parent Assistance Service ) is an exclusive admission assistance service designed for parents of Delhi looking for Nursery School Admission 2017-2018 by Iseelearning.com & justdakhila.com. Parents will be able to know all about school admissions, common mistakes while choosing schools, how to avoid mistakes while filling school admission forms in Delhi by opting I-PAS services. Dedicated and experienced I-PAS members will assist parents at their door step for all related queries. I-PAS is also organizing various events and counseling session for Delhi parents in West Delhi, East Delhi, North Delhi, South Delhi, Central Delhi. Counseling session will be addressed by Mr. Abhishek Jain, Mentor of Iseelearning.com.
A unique,smart auto Profile calculator,which calculates Parents Profile based on set School Parameters. you can get all your points in your selected schools at single click. Admix Meter helps parents to get their child to select right schools with high probability.
Mr. Abhishek Jain
( Mentor, Iseelearning.com )
“An education enthusiast & career counselor since 2012, Engineer by profession, by hobby he has helped and mentored 1000+ families and students currently, founded Dilli-Home Tutors 2012. He started with a Facebook group with the name of Delhi Nursery Admission which has now grown into a family of 1700+ member. Actively working on social media and on-ground for parents to help them in getting hassle free nursery school admission in Delhi-NCR”
These are the Documents Required for Nursery School Admission as per the Guidelines of Directorate of Education (D.O.E)
For Nursery School Admission, A Child Should be 3 or Above 3 Years of Age as on 31st March for the Current Session.
It is not possible for Nursery or Primary Classes. In few cases, It may vary for Middle and High school classes.
Most of the Schools ask for Child’s Medical Certificate during Admission. Download
These are the documents required for Nursery School Admission: Download
Documents required for admission for Free seats:
1) For the admission of child belonging to weaker section - Income certificate issued by revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or BPL Ration Card (yellow coloured ) or AAY Ration Card (Pinkcoloured) shall be considered as proof of income.
2) For the admission of child belonging to disadvantaged group- a certificate issued by a revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or any other competent authority, in the name of child or his / her parents shall be considered.
3) The school shall consider any one of the following documents only, as proof of residence :-
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (mother / father having name of the child)/as per DOE notification dated 11 Jan 2013
- Voter I-card of any of the parents
- Electricity Bill/MTNL telephone bill / water bill / Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
Iseelearning.com and justdakhila.com joint efforts I-PAS has been very helpful during the tough times of my child's admission in nursery school. Nursery admissions are very difficult and confusing but i was lucky to have I-PAS support during the whole process.I-PAS team has a lot of experience on school admissions for all classes be it school rankings, registration form formalities for each school, fee details, admissions criteria, general quota, management quota, draw results lists etc.
We were very confused about which school to apply for but team I-PAS guided us in the right direction.
I would like to thank both teams for their efforts & wish them all the very best.
Another change in Nursery Admissions, this was expected by many parents as this has been a trend from past and Nursery Admissions are always vague...
Delhi Government has put nursery admissions to 298 private unaided schools built on DDA Land on hold. Government wants these school admission criteria...
When it comes to our kids’ education, as parents we always seek to find the options for them, especially for their nursery school admission since ...
About Just Dakhila | Delhi Nursery Admission Guidelines | Blog |
Suggest a School | List With Us
Copyright 2017 © Just Dakhila All Rights Reserved.
Offer Description Here..