I-PAS (I-Parent Assistance Service ) is an exclusive admission assistance service designed for parents of Delhi looking for Nursery School Admission 2017-2018 by justdakhila.com. Parents will be able to know all about school admissions, common mistakes while choosing schools, how to avoid mistakes while filling school admission forms in Delhi by opting I-PAS services. Dedicated and experienced I-PAS members will assist parents at their door step for all related queries. I-PAS is also organizing various events and counseling session for Delhi parents in West Delhi, East Delhi, North Delhi, South Delhi, Central Delhi.
A unique,smart auto Profile calculator,which calculates Parents Profile based on set School Parameters. you can get all your points in your selected schools at single click. Admix Meter helps parents to get their child to select right schools with high probability.
These are the Documents Required for Nursery School Admission as per the Guidelines of Directorate of Education (D.O.E)
For Nursery School Admission, A Child Should be 3 or Above 3 Years of Age as on 31st March for the Current Session.
It is not possible for Nursery or Primary Classes. In few cases, It may vary for Middle and High school classes.
Most of the Schools ask for Child’s Medical Certificate during Admission. Download
These are the documents required for Nursery School Admission: Download
Documents required for admission for Free seats:
1) For the admission of child belonging to weaker section - Income certificate issued by revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or BPL Ration Card (yellow coloured ) or AAY Ration Card (Pinkcoloured) shall be considered as proof of income.
2) For the admission of child belonging to disadvantaged group- a certificate issued by a revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or any other competent authority, in the name of child or his / her parents shall be considered.
3) The school shall consider any one of the following documents only, as proof of residence :-
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (mother / father having name of the child)/as per DOE notification dated 11 Jan 2013
- Voter ID-card of any of the parents
- Electricity Bill/MTNL telephone bill / water bill / Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.