Padma Laxmi who has become inspiration for for all the mothers just after uploading some pics on instagram which needs to be checked out.
Padma Laxmi is an Indian born, American author, actor, model, tv host. Her writings are so amazing that her debut book ‘Easy Exotic’ won Best First Book award in 1999.This women ‘Padma Laxmi’ is motivation for all the working moms. Not only writing, she is famous for embedding her modeling career at an early age of 21 while studying in Madrid.
The most amazing thing about Padma Laxmi is that she used to pay college loans by working as an actor and model. What makes Padma Laxmi, A multi-talented person? Read some of the facts about here below:
1) At the age of 36, Padma Lakshmi was diagnosed with a chronic-disease known as endometriosis.
2) Padma Lakshmi also worked as hostess of Domenica In, Italy’s top-rated TV show in 1997.
3) Lakshmi launched her first line of jewelry in 2009 with a title of “Padma,” which consisted of 40 pieces.
4) Padma’s first cookbook Easy Exotic, a compilation of international recipes and short essays, was awarded Best First Book at the 1999 Gourmand World Cookbook Awards at Versailles.
5) She hosted the Food Network series Padma’s Passport, which was part of the larger series Melting Pot in 2001.
6) In 2009, Lakshmi starred in the Eels music video for the song “That Look You Give That Guy,” playing the love interest of Mark Oliver Everett.
7) She also wrote a column on style for Harper’s Bazaar (in the UK and US).
Now, Her Instagram is flooded with highly motivational pictures for all working moms. A salute for Padma Laxmi.