It is mind blowing to think about animals that exist in this world. From the tiny flea to the great blue whale, every animal possesses a distinct quality that makes that animal different from the rest. There are stacks of books and researches are done on the flora and fauna, so many facts about animals and species are present, you just need to develop your kid’s interest!
It is very important that you encourage your kid to develop his interest in science, animals and nature. If your kid is keen to know facts about animals, world, science or nature, then motivate him to study and research more about things around him.
You’re at the ideal place if you are searching for the fascinating rundown of facts about animals. Exclusively for your kids! Enjoy the wonders of facts about animals.
- Amazing to know that, Ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain. The funny fact about ostrich is that Ostriches don’t shroud their head in the sand. They will lay their head on the ground on the off chance that they sense a risk.
- Butterfly taste with their feets. They can taste it by simply remaining on their sustenance. They don’t have mouths that permit them to nibble or bite. Good to know something.
- Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. However, there are different well-evolved creatures that can’t either, similar to sloths, hippos and rhinos.
- It is a funny fact that kangaroos cannot hop if you lift up the Kangaroo’s tail. The reason behind this is, Kangaroos use their tails for balance.
- Turtles breathe through their butts. That’s an annoying fact about turtles.
- If you want to see rats laughing, just tickle them, you can see rats laughing!
- Do you know the fact that animals also propose to their lifemates! How? Gentoo penguins propose to their lifemates with a pebble!!
Hope your kids had enjoyed watching the fun video of “Amazing facts about animals”!!
Do Leave Your Comments Below, Kidonova Would Love to Interact With You.